Friday 1 April 2011

Aromatherapy

I am an Aromatherapist and Holistic Massage Practitioner based in beautiful Cornwall.  I have lived here for the past ten years after spending many years in the USA. Cornwall called me home again in 2000 and here I have settled in one of the most beautiful and stunning environments in England. After many years working in the Communications and Media industry in Boston and New York, I finally came home and it is then I decided to retrain in Complementary and Alternative Health, a growing passion of mine.  After having my beautiful daughter, Matilda, I finally decided to make the committment to retrain in an area I felt very inspired by.  Over the 4 years I spent training for my degree in Complementary Therapies, I have studied herbal medicine, reflexology, traditional chinese medicine, homeopathy, nutrition and chemistry and plant oils.  At the same time I have also  developed my therapeutic practice whilst achieving my ITEC professional and internationally reckognised  qualifications. 

Qualfications
FdSc Complementary Health Therapies
ITEC Holistic Massage
ITEC Anatomy and Physiology
ITEC Aromatherapy

I have been studying and practising my massage and aromatherapy techniques for the past 4 years.  I still continue my studies and I have undertaken a BA recently as I see this as my continued professional development through both  my academic and my professional practise. Aromatherapy is really my passion and my continued practice of treating clients and developing my blends is what gives me a real sense of inspiration.  I am fascinated by the oils, their synergies and the therapeutic qualities they can bring to my clients.


No comments:

Post a Comment